Thursday, February 13, 2014

New Wave

SNOW!
 
Schools are cancelled for another day, and I got my wave quilt top finished!
School was cancelled the first day because of the icy roads that morning which dried out by evening and yesterday it was cancelled with the thought that it would be bad again in the morning. It just rained until around one when the rain turned into sleet, sleet/snow mix, then snow.
With all of the snow and the roads being impassable school was cancelled again today.

 
Just before the roads got bad, I was able to take a few pictures on location.

 
My wonderful husband  was my quilt model. He kept asking if I had gotten my pictures because he wanted to get back in the car and get home before it got worse.

 
We made it home just as the roads got very bad.
 
 
 

No comments: