Monday, January 6, 2014

Finishing the Unfinished

This is the first finish of the quilt tops that my friend asked me to finish for her.
 
 
I think this is a beautiful nine patch quilt. It uses the same fabrics with the next quilt that I intend to quilt for her.
I used stich-in-the-ditch straight line quilting to quilt it. I thought it worked well with this quilt.

 
 I pulled this burgundy fabric for the binding. The pattern and color matches the quilt and the backing perfectly, and I sewed it on my machine.

 
 I had just enough of this fabric for the back and I think it is wonderful. Those lovely little flowers makes it welcoming.

 
I was very happy to hear that this quilt was given and received with love.
I love to hear how people love receiving quilts and my part in it.

No comments: