Friday, November 25, 2011

Student Teaching Wrap-up

I am almost finished student teaching. It is bittersweet. I am going to miss teaching for now, but it will be great to graduate and have the possibility to have my own classroom and classes.

The teachers who have welcomed me into their classrooms have been marvelous. They have taught me many things from their experiences and allowed me to make my own. They have been more than helpful in every way including giving me direction when I was unsure of my next move. They have shared resources unexpectedly and openly. Most of all they welcomed and accepted me and that means so much.

The students have been a great mixture. They were very respectful and attentive. I was very proud to have been their teacher for a short time.

I have one final day as a student teacher and then we will see what kind of adventures will follow.

No comments: