Saturday, November 12, 2011

Baby Sheets

In the past few months I have been whipping up baby sheets. I have tried to count how many, but I cannot count an exact number. It is somewhere between 15 and 20.

This is one that I made for Jacob. It turned out to be the only sheet she had, so I had to make her a couple more! I was pleasantly surprised that the sheet matched the bedding so well, since I did not know what the colors were. *I did not make anything else in this picture and credit for this picture goes to Mindy.

You have already seen three other sheets that I made for Mack, but I am not sure how much I have mentioned about my baby sheet production.

I have so far made sheets for at least seven babies; six boys, six girls, and a currently unknown. I did not take any pictures of these. I think it is because they do not take as much time to make them as a quilt, and for some they were finished and delivered on the same day.

I have to say that I do not think I would have made the first sheet if I had not bought the serger. I love that thing.

No comments: