Monday, November 11, 2013

T-Shirt Finish-Army Strong

Happy Veterans Day!
 
Here in the states it is Veterans Day. It is a day that we remember and honor our veterans. In honor of Veterans Day I always thank my mom. She is my favorite veteran.
 
I have decided to name this quilt Army Strong. As previously stated this is a quilt for a veteran. Many of the shirts are from when she was in the army.
 
 
These are not the most amazing pictures. My husband snapped them quickly for me in the setting sunlight just before I headed off to make my delivery. I did not get a close up of much of the quilting, but some of my favorite is the stars underneath the flag and the bowling balls under the bowling shirt.
 
 
Here is one of me peeking over the top.


And the best shot of the back.

I am very happy to say that the recipient LOVED it. She was so happy when I got it to her. I love it when people love quilts.

No comments: