Saturday, April 2, 2011

MHC Quilts


Yay! Woo Hoo! I finished both quilts and mailed them both off. (Did I mention that I took on another quilt? I decided to make a Cars quilt, also due on the same day.) I sent the Cars quilt March 31 and the Syracuse quilt this morning. They are both for birthdays on April 3, which is a Sunday. Being a Sunday makes it a little difficult to get a package delivered on the day, however, I think it will work out.

The Cars quilt arrived this morning at the post office! I am crossing my fingers that it is delivered today, but if not he will receive it Monday! The Syracuse quilt is expected to arrive on Monday so maybe he will get his on Monday! Crossed fingers!!

I am just super excited to get these quilts sent on time! Finishing on time has always been my problem, especially when I have so much to do as it is. I loved making these quilts and hope that I can make more.

*this will be editied soon to add pictures.


Syracuse links here, here, here, and here.

No comments: