Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Snow Break 2013

So, I am on Spring Break this week and it has been snowing for the past two days. I am in Alabama people. You know where it doesn't snow past the FIRST week of March not the LAST week of March! This is ridicules! It is a good thing that I like snow.

Anyways, my Spring Break so far has consisted of cleaning, watching movies, and sewing (well really cutting so far). Yay for sewing!



I really really really want to get this quilt pieced, quilted, and bound by Sat. noon for a baby shower that day. That will be a record for me. Currently, I do NOT have all of the pieces cut. I do have over half though.Also, I am going to my sister's house on Thur. to help clean for her bridal shower, and Fri. I am hanging with my Mr., who has the day off. We are going to a movie and getting a bite to eat. So, let's see how far I can get today.

I think I will move some of the multi-colored fabric around a little before sewing. I will keep you updated on my progress. 12:21 pm

P.S. In case you were wondering where I got the pattern. I got it here. No half-square-triangles!

update: all pieces are cut and arranged! Soon my sewing machine will be smoking. 2:24

No comments: