Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Mini Skirt Tutu

My sister is going to Dragon*Con and asked me to make a skirt for her. She showed me a drawing of what she wanted. I thought it looked like a mini skirt with tulle. She thought I was making her a tutu. Instead she got the mini-skirt tutu.
 
 
Here she is in her costume. A preview to the final costume.The skirt was well received.
Because she thought it was a tutu, she has a pair of shorts on under that, thankfully. She is the adventurous one in our family or maybe I am just getting old.

 
Here is the skirt freshly made. I was very happy how it turned out and with the material for the skirt. I got it at Walmart and may go back and get some more of it. I was so soft and stretched just right. I know because I tried it on. Maybe not so old after all.
 
By the way, this is post 100. Wow!
 

No comments: