Sunday, February 26, 2012

Tutu!

My niece really like Angelina Ballerina. She really wanted a tutu, and it is more fun to make one. So, I bought some tulle and got to work.

I decided this time to see if I could cut it faster. I wrapped the pre-cut tulle around the top of my chair and then put the tube on top of the knob to protrudes from my chair.



Then I cut it at that end, because that was where I started and stopped, I repeated with the other two colors, and started tying the strips to the elastic band that I had sewn together.

I watched some TV and tied the strips. Before long I had a new wig tutu.



I can't wait to give it to her!

I plan on making a purple one very soon. So hold on for that. I may be wearing that one around my waist instead of on my head. Oh so normal. ;)

Note: The first tutu I made I did not blog about, but you can see it in my profile picture.

No comments: