Well, quilting a full size quilt is not easy! It is not finished. I will work on it more when I have more time!
It was not what I expected (understatement). I have learned a couple of things through what I have done.
1. My machine does not appear to have a needle down mode (at least I haven't found it), so that means I will not be doing free motion quilting until I figure that one out.
2. A full size quilt is really big for a small machine.
3. Straight line quilting is not too bad especially for this quilt.
4. The table I have it on is not going to work, because the faster I go the move the table vibrates.
5. It really hurts my shoulders.
I am sure there is a lot more that I learned but for now that will do.
I am going to have to make arrangements on a different table for this project, but for now priorities are sick husband and school work over quilts.